This info is about SoftwareUpdater for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\SoftwareUpdater directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. How to uninstall SoftwareUpdater from your system
The executable files below are part of SoftwareUpdater. They take about 375.26 KB (384263
bytes) on disk.
- AppsUpdater.exe (146.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (228.76 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall SoftwareUpdater:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove SoftwareUpdater:
- C:\Program Files\SoftwareUpdater
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\SoftwareUpdater\AppsUpdater.exe
- C:\Program Files\SoftwareUpdater\config.xml
- C:\Program Files\SoftwareUpdater\Interop.Shell32.dll
- C:\Program Files\SoftwareUpdater\KeyGen.dll
- C:\Program Files\SoftwareUpdater\translations.xml
Some people want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall SoftwareUpdater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SoftwareUpdater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftwareUpdater or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoftwareUpdater". The SoftwareUpdater app will be found very quickly. When you select SoftwareUpdater in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SoftwareUpdater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SoftwareUpdater.
8. After removing SoftwareUpdater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SoftwareUpdater that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftwareUpdater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130