Software da National Instruments
This web page is about Software da National Instruments for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Software da National Instruments from your systemNational Instruments
. You can read more on National Instruments or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\NIUninstaller directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\NIUninstaller\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Software da National Instruments. InstallValidator.exe is the Software da National Instruments's main executable file and it occupies approximately 256.20 KB (262352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Software da National Instruments. They take 3.10 MB (3247024
bytes) on disk.
- InstallValidator.exe (256.20 KB)
- nipie2.exe (62.55 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.79 MB)
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Software da National Instruments.Folders left behind when you uninstall Software da National Instruments:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\National Instruments
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\National Instruments
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite 10.0\documentation\Circuit Design Suite Release Notes.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite 10.0\documentation\DS-33014J.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite 10.0\documentation\Getting Started with NI Circuit Design Suite.pdf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Circuit Design Suite 10.0\documentation\MetaLink 8051 Cross Assembler Guide.pdf
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NI Uninstaller
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\National Instruments
Software da National Instruments is a program marketed by National Instruments. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Software da National Instruments is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Software da National Instruments from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Software da National Instruments or simply click the Search feature and type in "Software da National Instruments". If it is installed on your PC the Software da National Instruments app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Software da National Instruments in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Software da National Instruments, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Software da National Instruments.
8. After removing Software da National Instruments, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software da National Instruments that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software da National Instruments with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Software da National Instruments by National Instruments from your PC, we are not saying that Software da National Instruments by National Instruments is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software da National Instruments in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:42:19.557