Software Version Updater
Software Version Updater is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. Software Version Updater is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\14596 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Software Version Updater's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\14596\a17437.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file is labeled a17437.exe and it has a size of 600.50 KB (614912 bytes). A guide to uninstall Software Version Updater from your PC
The executables below are part of Software Version Updater. They occupy about 600.50 KB (614912
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Software Version Updater version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Software Version Updater releases:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Caphyon\Advanced Updater
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Innovative Solutions\Updater
Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Software Version Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Software Version Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Software Version Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Software Version Updater". The Software Version Updater app will be found automatically. After you click Software Version Updater in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Software Version Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Software Version Updater.
8. After removing Software Version Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Version Updater that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Software Version Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130