Software Version Updater
Software Version Updater is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. Software Version Updater is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\16981 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Software Version Updater is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\16981\Updater.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 514.00 KB (526336 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Software Version Updater from your PC
Software Version Updater installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 514.00 KB (526336
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Software Version Updater. You can find below info on other versions of Software Version Updater:
If you are manually uninstalling Software Version Updater we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Software Version Updater's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\Updater
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\plug_ins\Updater.api
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\Updater\acroaum.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\Updater\bootstrap.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rovio Entertainment Ltd\Angry Birds Seasons\updater.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Rovio Entertainment Ltd\Angry Birds Space\updater.ini
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Caphyon\Advanced Updater
Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Software Version Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Software Version Updater from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Software Version Updater or simply click the Search field and type in "Software Version Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Software Version Updater application will be found very quickly. After you select Software Version Updater in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Software Version Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Software Version Updater.
8. After removing Software Version Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Version Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software Version Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130