Software Updater version 1.9.9
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Software Updater version 1.9.9 for Windows. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Updater folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Software Updater version 1.9.9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Updater\unins000.exe". SoftwareUpdater.exe is the Software Updater version 1.9.9's main executable file and it occupies around 2.09 MB (2187264 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Software Updater version 1.9.9 from your computer
The following executables are installed together with Software Updater version 1.9.9. They occupy about 4.70 MB (4926113
bytes) on disk.
- SoftwareUpdater.exe (2.09 MB)
- suscan.exe (217.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.71 MB)
The current page applies to Software Updater version 1.9.9 version 1.9.9
If you are manually uninstalling Software Updater version 1.9.9 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\PUserNamegram Files (x86)\Software Updater
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\PUserNamegram Files (x86)\Software Updater\cpprest120_xp_1_4.dll
- C:\PUserNamegram Files (x86)\Software Updater\cpuidsdk.dll
- C:\PUserNamegram Files (x86)\Software Updater\DriversHQ.SDK.REST.Win32.dll
- C:\PUserNamegram Files (x86)\Software Updater\msvcp120.dll
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MicUserNamesoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Updater_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MicUserNamesoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Updater_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MicUserNamesoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Updater_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\MicUserNamesoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Updater_is1\QuietUninstallString
Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Software Updater version 1.9.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Software Updater version 1.9.9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Software Updater version 1.9.9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Software Updater version 1.9.9". If it is installed on your PC the Software Updater version 1.9.9 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Software Updater version 1.9.9 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Software Updater version 1.9.9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Software Updater version 1.9.9.
8. After uninstalling Software Updater version 1.9.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Updater version 1.9.9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Software Updater version 1.9.9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130