Software Management Module
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Software Management Module for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Software Management Module from your systemMaxiget Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on Maxiget Ltd.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\El-Nahrery\AppData\Roaming\Maxiget\Master\Updater directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Software Management Module is "C:\Users\El-Nahrery\AppData\Roaming\Maxiget\Master\Updater\MasterUpdater.exe" -uninstall. Software Management Module's main file takes around 852.38 KB (872832 bytes) and its name is MasterUpdater.exe.
The following executables are contained in Software Management Module. They occupy 51.04 MB (53519400
bytes) on disk.
- MasterUpdater.exe (852.38 KB)
- MaxigetInstl.exe (23.99 MB)
- MaxigetInstl.exe (25.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Software Management Module version 0.1.8.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Software Management Module versions:
...click to view all...
Software Management Module is a program offered by Maxiget Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Software Management Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Software Management Module from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Software Management Module or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Software Management Module". If it is installed on your PC the Software Management Module app will be found automatically. When you select Software Management Module in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Software Management Module, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Software Management Module.
8. After removing Software Management Module, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Management Module that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software Management Module using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Software Management Module by Maxiget Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Software Management Module by Maxiget Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Software Management Module supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-10 17:10:30.540