Software Management Module
Software Management Module is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Software Management Module from your computerMaxiget Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Maxiget Ltd.. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxiget\Master\Updater folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Software Management Module is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxiget\Master\Updater\MasterUpdater.exe" -uninstall. The program's main executable file is labeled MasterUpdater.exe and it has a size of 857.27 KB (877840 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Software Management Module. They take an average of 51.05 MB (53530792
bytes) on disk.
- MasterUpdater.exe (857.27 KB)
- MaxigetInstl.exe (23.99 MB)
- MaxigetInstl.exe (25.38 MB)
This page is about Software Management Module version 0.1.9.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Software Management Module versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Management Module
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Management Module\DisplayName
Software Management Module is a program released by Maxiget Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Software Management Module is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Software Management Module from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Software Management Module or simply click the Search feature and type in "Software Management Module". The Software Management Module app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Software Management Module in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Software Management Module, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Software Management Module.
8. After uninstalling Software Management Module, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Management Module that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Software Management Module with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Software Management Module by Maxiget Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Software Management Module by Maxiget Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software Management Module in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-11 03:36:59.200