Software Installer version 1
Software Installer version 1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Software Installer version 1 from your systemWindows Fix, Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Windows Fix, Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Installer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Software Installer version 1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Installer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. unins001.exe is the Software Installer version 1's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1192259 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Software Installer version 1. They take an average of 2.27 MB (2384518
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins001.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of Software Installer version 1.
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Software Installer version 1 is an application by the software company Windows Fix, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Software Installer version 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Software Installer version 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Software Installer version 1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Software Installer version 1". If it exists on your system the Software Installer version 1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Software Installer version 1 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Software Installer version 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Software Installer version 1.
8. After removing Software Installer version 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Installer version 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Software Installer version 1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Software Installer version 1 by Windows Fix, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Software Installer version 1 by Windows Fix, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Software Installer version 1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 19:38:55.910