Software Informer 1.3.1107.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 from your PCInformer Technologies, Inc.
. More information about Informer Technologies, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://informer.com/
to get more information about Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 on Informer Technologies, Inc.'s website. Usually the Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Software Informer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Software Informer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Software Informer 1.3.1107.0. The program's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1135616 bytes) on disk and is labeled softinfo.exe.
Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.21 MB (2313368
bytes) on disk.
- softinfo.exe (1.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.1107.0
of Software Informer 1.3.1107.0.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Software Informer 1.3.1107.0.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Software Informer 1.3.1107.0:
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Software Informer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software Informer
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer\cef\cefbrowser.dll
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer\cef\ffmpegsumo.dll
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer\cef\icudt.dll
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer\cef\libcef.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Informer Technologies, Inc.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\QuietUninstallString
Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 is an application marketed by the software company Informer Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Software Informer 1.3.1107.0". The Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Software Informer 1.3.1107.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Software Informer 1.3.1107.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://informer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Software Informer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Software Informer 1.3.1107.0.
8. After uninstalling Software Informer 1.3.1107.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 by Informer Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 by Informer Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Software Informer 1.3.1107.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 14:26:40.600