Software Informer 1.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Software Informer 1.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Software Informer 1.2 from your computerInformer Technologies, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Informer Technologies, Inc.. More information about the application Software Informer 1.2 can be found at http://informer.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Software Informer directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Software Informer 1.2 is C:\Program Files\Software Informer\unins000.exe. softinfo.exe is the Software Informer 1.2's main executable file and it occupies about 6.03 MB (6326272 bytes) on disk.
Software Informer 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.72 MB (7041525
bytes) on disk.
- softinfo.exe (6.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
This web page is about Software Informer 1.2 version 1.2
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be deleted when you want to remove Software Informer 1.2 from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Software Informer 1.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Software Informer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Software Informer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer\sbtn.dll
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer\softinfo.exe
- C:\Program Files\Software Informer\unins000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Software Informer\Software Informer.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Informer Technologies, Inc.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Software Informer_is1\QuietUninstallString
Software Informer 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Informer Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Software Informer 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Software Informer 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Software Informer 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Software Informer 1.2". The Software Informer 1.2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Software Informer 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Software Informer 1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Software Informer 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://informer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Software Informer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Software Informer 1.2.
8. After removing Software Informer 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Informer 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Software Informer 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Software Informer 1.2 by Informer Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Software Informer 1.2 by Informer Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software Informer 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:31:04.220