Software Director is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Software Director from your systemCloanto Corporation
. More information on Cloanto Corporation can be found here
. Further information about Software Director can be seen at http://www.softwaredirector.com
. Software Director is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Cloanto\Software Director folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Cloanto\Software Director\sdsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Software Director. The program's main executable file has a size of 342.88 KB (351112 bytes) on disk and is called softdir.exe.
The executables below are part of Software Director. They take an average of 4.02 MB (4210248
bytes) on disk.
- sdsetup.exe (3.26 MB)
- softdir.exe (342.88 KB)
- softdirl.exe (81.91 KB)
- softdiru.exe (352.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Software Director. Click on the links below for other Software Director versions:
...click to view all...
Software Director is an application released by Cloanto Corporation. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Software Director is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Software Director using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Software Director or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Software Director". If it exists on your system the Software Director program will be found very quickly. After you select Software Director in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Software Director, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Software Director:
- The publisher is: http://www.softwaredirector.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Cloanto\Software Director\sdsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Software Director.
8. After removing Software Director, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Software Director which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Software Director using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Software Director by Cloanto Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Software Director by Cloanto Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Software Director supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 22:13:30.227