Softros LAN Messenger
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Softros LAN Messenger for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Softros LAN Messenger from your PCSoftros Systems, Inc.
. More data about Softros Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.softros.com/
if you want to read more on Softros LAN Messenger on Softros Systems, Inc.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Softros Systems\Softros Messenger folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Softros LAN Messenger's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Softros Systems\Softros Messenger\unins000.exe". Softros LAN Messenger's primary file takes around 5.11 MB (5362520 bytes) and its name is Messenger.exe.
Softros LAN Messenger installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.35 MB (6656864
bytes) on disk.
- LicenseHandler.exe (51.84 KB)
- Messenger.exe (5.11 MB)
- Msgctrl.exe (45.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This page is about Softros LAN Messenger version 5.1.3
only. Click on the links below for other Softros LAN Messenger versions:
...click to view all...
Softros LAN Messenger is a program by Softros Systems, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Softros LAN Messenger is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Softros LAN Messenger from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Softros LAN Messenger or simply activate the Search field and type in "Softros LAN Messenger". If it is installed on your PC the Softros LAN Messenger program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Softros LAN Messenger in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Softros LAN Messenger, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Softros LAN Messenger:
- The publisher is: http://www.softros.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Softros Systems\Softros Messenger\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Softros LAN Messenger.
8. After removing Softros LAN Messenger, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Softros LAN Messenger that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Softros LAN Messenger with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Softros LAN Messenger by Softros Systems, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Softros LAN Messenger by Softros Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Softros LAN Messenger supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-03 14:42:53.330