Softonic for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to remove Softonic for Windows for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Softonic for Windows from your computerSoftonic International S.L.
. Further information on Softonic International S.L. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Softonic for Windows at http://en.softonic.com/about
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Softonic folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Softonic for Windows is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Softonic\Uninstall.exe. Softonic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.83 MB (4012528 bytes) on disk.
Softonic for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.30 MB (5553691
bytes) on disk.
- CrashSender1300.exe (1.09 MB)
- SetupGateway.exe (121.98 KB)
- Softonic.exe (3.83 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (263.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.2
of Softonic for Windows. You can find below info on other versions of Softonic for Windows:
...click to view all...
Softonic for Windows is an application by Softonic International S.L.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Softonic for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Softonic for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Softonic for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Softonic for Windows". The Softonic for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Softonic for Windows in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Softonic for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Softonic for Windows:
- The publisher is: http://en.softonic.com/about
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Softonic\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Softonic for Windows.
8. After removing Softonic for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Softonic for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Softonic for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Softonic for Windows by Softonic International S.L. from your computer, nor are we saying that Softonic for Windows by Softonic International S.L. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Softonic for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 23:22:42.120