SoftOrbits Photo Editor
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove SoftOrbits Photo Editor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SoftOrbits Photo Editor from your PCSoftOrbits
. More information about SoftOrbits can be seen here
. You can read more about about SoftOrbits Photo Editor at www.softorbits.ru/simple-photo-editor
. SoftOrbits Photo Editor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing SoftOrbits Photo Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 42.72 MB (44796856 bytes) on disk and is called SOPhotoEditor.exe.
SoftOrbits Photo Editor is composed of the following executables which take 43.11 MB (45199800
bytes) on disk:
- SOPhotoEditor.exe (42.72 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
This data is about SoftOrbits Photo Editor version 3.1
SoftOrbits Photo Editor is an application by SoftOrbits. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove SoftOrbits Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SoftOrbits Photo Editor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftOrbits Photo Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "SoftOrbits Photo Editor". If it exists on your system the SoftOrbits Photo Editor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SoftOrbits Photo Editor in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SoftOrbits Photo Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftOrbits Photo Editor:
- The web site of the program is: www.softorbits.ru/simple-photo-editor
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoftOrbits Photo Editor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SoftOrbits Photo Editor.
8. After removing SoftOrbits Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftOrbits Photo Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SoftOrbits Photo Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SoftOrbits Photo Editor by SoftOrbits from your computer, nor are we saying that SoftOrbits Photo Editor by SoftOrbits is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SoftOrbits Photo Editor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 06:44:40.833