SoftEther VPN Server Manager
This web page is about SoftEther VPN Server Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server Manager from your computerSoftEther VPN Project
. Additional info about SoftEther VPN Project can be read here
. Please follow http://selinks.org/
if you want to read more on SoftEther VPN Server Manager on SoftEther VPN Project's page. SoftEther VPN Server Manager is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server Manager folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server Manager\vpnsetup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager. vpnsmgr_x64.exe is the SoftEther VPN Server Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 5.13 MB (5375432 bytes) on disk.
SoftEther VPN Server Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.70 MB (21701408
bytes) on disk.
- vpncmd_x64.exe (5.00 MB)
- vpnsetup.exe (4.67 MB)
- vpnsetup_x64.exe (5.90 MB)
- vpnsmgr_x64.exe (5.13 MB)
The current web page applies to SoftEther VPN Server Manager version 4.21.9613
only. Click on the links below for other SoftEther VPN Server Manager versions:
...click to view all...
SoftEther VPN Server Manager is a program released by the software company SoftEther VPN Project. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SoftEther VPN Server Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SoftEther VPN Server Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "SoftEther VPN Server Manager". If it exists on your system the SoftEther VPN Server Manager program will be found automatically. After you select SoftEther VPN Server Manager in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SoftEther VPN Server Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SoftEther VPN Server Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://selinks.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoftEther VPN Server Manager\vpnsetup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager.
8. After removing SoftEther VPN Server Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SoftEther VPN Server Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SoftEther VPN Server Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager by SoftEther VPN Project from your PC, we are not saying that SoftEther VPN Server Manager by SoftEther VPN Project is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SoftEther VPN Server Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:26:18.243