This info is about Soft-eReader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Soft-eReader from your computerRabitSoft
. More data about RabitSoft can be found here
. More info about the software Soft-eReader can be found at http://www.rabitsoft.co.uk/
. Usually the Soft-eReader program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft-eReader directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Soft-eReader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft-eReader\unins000.exe. Soft-eReader's main file takes around 2.04 MB (2143744 bytes) and is called SoftReader.exe.
Soft-eReader is composed of the following executables which take 2.73 MB (2862430
bytes) on disk:
- SoftReader.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.46
of Soft-eReader. You can find below info on other releases of Soft-eReader:
Soft-eReader is an application by RabitSoft. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Soft-eReader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Soft-eReader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Soft-eReader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Soft-eReader". If it exists on your system the Soft-eReader app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Soft-eReader in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Soft-eReader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Soft-eReader:
- The publisher is: http://www.rabitsoft.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft-eReader\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Soft-eReader.
8. After removing Soft-eReader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Soft-eReader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Soft-eReader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Soft-eReader by RabitSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Soft-eReader by RabitSoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Soft-eReader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 15:58:50.340