Soft Organizer version 3.40
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.40 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.40 from your computerChemTable Software
. You can read more on ChemTable Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Soft Organizer version 3.40 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft Organizer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Soft Organizer version 3.40 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Soft Organizer\unins000.exe. SoftOrganizer.exe is the Soft Organizer version 3.40's primary executable file and it takes around 5.60 MB (5872216 bytes) on disk.
Soft Organizer version 3.40 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.54 MB (10008568
bytes) on disk.
- Reg64Call.exe (103.62 KB)
- SoftOrganizer.exe (5.60 MB)
- SoftOrganizerAgent.exe (1.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- Updater.exe (1.55 MB)
This web page is about Soft Organizer version 3.40 version 3.40
Soft Organizer version 3.40 is an application marketed by ChemTable Software. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Soft Organizer version 3.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Soft Organizer version 3.40 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Soft Organizer version 3.40 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Soft Organizer version 3.40". If it is installed on your PC the Soft Organizer version 3.40 app will be found very quickly. After you select Soft Organizer version 3.40 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Soft Organizer version 3.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.40.
8. After uninstalling Soft Organizer version 3.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Soft Organizer version 3.40 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Soft Organizer version 3.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.40 by ChemTable Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Soft Organizer version 3.40 by ChemTable Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Soft Organizer version 3.40 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:57:57.183