Sococo is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Sococo from your computerSococo, Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on Sococo, Inc. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sococo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Sococo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Sococo\Update.exe --uninstall. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1522688 bytes) on disk.
Sococo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 87.12 MB (91353536
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- Sococo.exe (84.22 MB)
This info is about Sococo version 0.5.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Sococo versions:
Sococo is a program offered by the software company Sococo, Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase Sococo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Sococo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Sococo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Sococo". If it is installed on your PC the Sococo app will be found automatically. When you select Sococo in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Sococo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Sococo.
8. After removing Sococo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Sococo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Sococo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sococo by Sococo, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Sococo by Sococo, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sococo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 13:12:15.297