Social2Search is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Social2Search from your systemSocial2Search
. Check out here
for more details on Social2Search. You can see more info on Social2Search at http://technologiemounac.com
. Social2Search is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\e75434d5ef32cbceb96005711eac92c3 directory, regulated by the user's option. Social2Search's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\dc50f8c7a8faa206fd1e928ce394232b.exe. The application's main executable file is named dc50f8c7a8faa206fd1e928ce394232b.exe and occupies 3.74 MB (3918712 bytes).
Social2Search is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.77 MB (25967992
bytes) on disk:
- 6f5b640fcab469fb87e9e3438fb941c5.exe (21.03 MB)
- dc50f8c7a8faa206fd1e928ce394232b.exe (3.74 MB)
The current web page applies to Social2Search version 18.104.22.168.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Social2Search releases:
...click to view all...
Social2Search is a program marketed by the software company Social2Search. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Social2Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Social2Search from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Social2Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Social2Search". The Social2Search application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Social2Search in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Social2Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Social2Search:
- The software company is: http://technologiemounac.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\dc50f8c7a8faa206fd1e928ce394232b.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Social2Search.
8. After removing Social2Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Social2Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Social2Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Social2Search by Social2Search from your computer, we are not saying that Social2Search by Social2Search is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Social2Search supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 20:43:10.603