Social Privacy DNS
Social Privacy DNS is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS folder (same installation drive as Windows). A way to uninstall Social Privacy DNS from your PC
The executable files below are part of Social Privacy DNS. They take about 220.14 KB (225422
bytes) on disk.
- dnswatch.exe (144.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.14 KB)
Some files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you remove Social Privacy DNS from your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Social Privacy DNS:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS\dnswatch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Social Privacy DNS\Uninstall.exe
Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Social Privacy DNS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Social Privacy DNS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Social Privacy DNS or simply click the Search field and type in "Social Privacy DNS". If it exists on your system the Social Privacy DNS program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Social Privacy DNS in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Social Privacy DNS, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Social Privacy DNS.
8. After uninstalling Social Privacy DNS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Social Privacy DNS that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Social Privacy DNS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130