This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Snooper 1.47.7 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Snooper 1.47.7 from your computerPeter Skarin
. You can find out more on Peter Skarin or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Snooper 1.47.7 at http://www.snooper.se
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Snooper 1.47.7. The application's main executable file is called snpr.exe and its approximative size is 2.34 MB (2454200 bytes).
Snooper 1.47.7 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.46 MB (3623464
bytes) on disk:
- snpr.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (764.18 KB)
- Updater.exe (377.68 KB)
The current page applies to Snooper 1.47.7 version 1.47.7
Snooper 1.47.7 is a program offered by the software company Peter Skarin. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Snooper 1.47.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Snooper 1.47.7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Snooper 1.47.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Snooper 1.47.7". If it is installed on your PC the Snooper 1.47.7 program will be found very quickly. After you select Snooper 1.47.7 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Snooper 1.47.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Snooper 1.47.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.snooper.se
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Snooper\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Snooper 1.47.7.
8. After removing Snooper 1.47.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Snooper 1.47.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Snooper 1.47.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Snooper 1.47.7 by Peter Skarin from your PC, nor are we saying that Snooper 1.47.7 by Peter Skarin is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Snooper 1.47.7 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:00:32.437