You can find on this page details on how to uninstall SnipClik for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SnipClik from your computerSmartKite Software
. You can read more on SmartKite Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the program SnipClik can be seen at http://snipclik.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\SmartKite Software\SnipClik folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for SnipClik is C:\Program Files\SmartKite Software\SnipClik\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 608.00 KB (622592 bytes) on disk and is called Config.exe.
SnipClik contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.01 MB (1061380
bytes) on disk.
- Config.exe (608.00 KB)
- ExifComparer.exe (92.00 KB)
- ExifDescriptor.exe (160.00 KB)
- SnipClik.exe (75.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (101.00 KB)
The current page applies to SnipClik version 3.1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other SnipClik versions:
SnipClik is an application by SmartKite Software. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase SnipClik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SnipClik from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SnipClik or simply activate the Search field and type in "SnipClik". If it is installed on your PC the SnipClik program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SnipClik in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SnipClik, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SnipClik:
- The software company is: http://snipclik.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SmartKite Software\SnipClik\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SnipClik.
8. After removing SnipClik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SnipClik which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SnipClik using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SnipClik by SmartKite Software from your PC, nor are we saying that SnipClik by SmartKite Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SnipClik in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 05:25:41.987