This web page is about SnapShell Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SnapShell Driver from your systemCard Scanning Solutions
. Additional info about Card Scanning Solutions can be found here
. More details about the software SnapShell Driver can be found at www.card-reader.com
. SnapShell Driver is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CARDSC~1\SDK directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\CARDSC~1\SDK\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\CARDSC~1\SDK\INSTALL.LOG is the full command line if you want to uninstall SnapShell Driver. DriversCleaner.exe is the SnapShell Driver's primary executable file and it takes close to 60.50 KB (61952 bytes) on disk.
SnapShell Driver is composed of the following executables which take 16.96 MB (17783427
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bc.exe (34.71 KB)
- CamInterfaceDemo64.exe (111.50 KB)
- CssnCameraCtrlTest64.exe (84.50 KB)
- CSSNRestore.exe (24.00 KB)
- CSSNResume.exe (44.00 KB)
- CSSNUpdates.exe (381.83 KB)
- CSSNUpdatesAfter.exe (138.58 KB)
- DeviceRefresh.exe (45.00 KB)
- DriversCleaner.exe (60.50 KB)
- Elevate.exe (68.00 KB)
- Elevate64bit.exe (76.00 KB)
- FileCheckSum.exe (44.00 KB)
- iViewer.exe (78.50 KB)
- j2k_to_image.exe (460.00 KB)
- LiveUpdateTuchUP.EXE (2.88 MB)
- SnapServer64.exe (112.50 KB)
- TOCRRService.exe (484.00 KB)
- UNIX2DOS.exe (24.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
- VC_2010_Redistributable_Setup.EXE (10.37 MB)
- openssl.exe (1.26 MB)
- sha1sum.exe (19.50 KB)
- sha256sum.exe (71.50 KB)
SnapShell Driver is an application offered by the software company Card Scanning Solutions. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove SnapShell Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SnapShell Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SnapShell Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "SnapShell Driver". The SnapShell Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SnapShell Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SnapShell Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SnapShell Driver:
- The web site of the application is: www.card-reader.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CARDSC~1\SDK\UNWISE.EXE C:\Program Files (x86)\CARDSC~1\SDK\INSTALL.LOG
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SnapShell Driver.
8. After uninstalling SnapShell Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SnapShell Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SnapShell Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove SnapShell Driver by Card Scanning Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that SnapShell Driver by Card Scanning Solutions is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SnapShell Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:57:47.747