SnapServerTools is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SnapServerTools from your PCOverland Storage
. You can read more on Overland Storage or check for application updates here
. More data about the application SnapServerTools can be seen at http://www.overlandstorage.com
. Usually the SnapServerTools application is found in the C:\Program Files\SnapServerManager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling SnapServerTools is C:\Program Files\SnapServerManager\UninstallerData\Uninstall SnapServer Manager.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. servertool.exe is the SnapServerTools's main executable file and it occupies around 15.41 KB (15784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in SnapServerTools. They occupy 2.76 MB (2893304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SnapServerManager.exe (537.00 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (54.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (184.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (74.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (184.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (305.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (65.91 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (62.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (176.91 KB)
- Uninstall SnapServer Manager.exe (537.00 KB)
- invoker.exe (68.25 KB)
- remove.exe (191.46 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (103.25 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (92.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
SnapServerTools is an application offered by the software company Overland Storage. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove SnapServerTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SnapServerTools from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SnapServerTools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SnapServerTools". If it is installed on your PC the SnapServerTools app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SnapServerTools in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SnapServerTools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SnapServerTools:
- The publisher is: http://www.overlandstorage.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SnapServerManager\UninstallerData\Uninstall SnapServer Manager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SnapServerTools.
8. After uninstalling SnapServerTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SnapServerTools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SnapServerTools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SnapServerTools by Overland Storage from your computer, we are not saying that SnapServerTools by Overland Storage is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SnapServerTools in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 16:22:59.277