Snackjack is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Snackjack from your PCAllSmartGames
. More info about AllSmartGames can be found here
. Click on http://allsmartgames.com
to get more data about Snackjack on AllSmartGames's website. Usually the Snackjack application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Snackjack folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Snackjack by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Snackjack\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Snackjack\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SnackJack.exe is the Snackjack's main executable file and it takes circa 7.39 MB (7750760 bytes) on disk.
Snackjack installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.95 MB (8331880
bytes) on disk.
- SnackJack.exe (7.39 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
This data is about Snackjack version 1.0
Snackjack is an application offered by the software company AllSmartGames. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Snackjack is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Snackjack from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Snackjack or simply click the Search feature and type in "Snackjack". The Snackjack application will be found automatically. When you select Snackjack in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Snackjack, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Snackjack:
- The publisher is: http://allsmartgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Snackjack\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Snackjack\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Snackjack.
8. After uninstalling Snackjack, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Snackjack that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Snackjack using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Snackjack by AllSmartGames from your PC, nor are we saying that Snackjack by AllSmartGames is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Snackjack supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 02:43:50.597