You can find below details on how to uninstall Smite for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Smite from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. More information about Hi-Rez Studios can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Smite is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 34.20 MB (35858376 bytes) on disk and is labeled Smite.exe.
Smite contains of the executables below. They occupy 60.88 MB (63839776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (34.20 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (52.00 KB)
This web page is about Smite version 3.8.3391.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Smite versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Smite we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Smite is a program released by Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Smite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Smite or simply click the Search field and type in "Smite". If it is installed on your PC the Smite program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smite in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Smite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smite.
8. After removing Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Smite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:58:17.673