Smite Tactics Alpha
This page is about Smite Tactics Alpha for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Smite Tactics Alpha from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Check out here
for more info on Hi-Rez Studios. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite tactics folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Smite Tactics Alpha by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled SteamLauncherUI.exe and it has a size of 3.37 MB (3535768 bytes).
The executables below are part of Smite Tactics Alpha. They occupy an average of 8.28 MB (8680720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HiPatchInstHelper.exe (13.50 KB)
- HiPatchSelfUpdateWindow.exe (36.50 KB)
- HiPatchService.exe (9.50 KB)
- HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe (635.90 KB)
- SteamLauncherUI.exe (3.37 MB)
- VideoCardCompatibility.exe (7.50 KB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe (868.57 KB)
This page is about Smite Tactics Alpha version 0.15.460.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Smite Tactics Alpha versions:
...click to view all...
Smite Tactics Alpha is an application released by Hi-Rez Studios. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Smite Tactics Alpha is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Smite Tactics Alpha from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Smite Tactics Alpha or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smite Tactics Alpha". If it exists on your system the Smite Tactics Alpha app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Smite Tactics Alpha in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Smite Tactics Alpha, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Smite Tactics Alpha.
8. After removing Smite Tactics Alpha, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Smite Tactics Alpha that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smite Tactics Alpha using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smite Tactics Alpha by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Smite Tactics Alpha by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smite Tactics Alpha in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 01:28:58.997