Smite Public Test
This page is about Smite Public Test for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Smite Public Test from your computerHi-Rez Studios
. You can read more on Hi-Rez Studios or check for application updates here
. Usually the Smite Public Test program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite pt directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Smite Public Test. Smite.exe is the Smite Public Test's main executable file and it occupies around 33.96 MB (35612616 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Smite Public Test. They occupy 60.65 MB (63594528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (33.96 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (52.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.3297.0
of Smite Public Test. Click on the links below for other Smite Public Test versions:
...click to view all...
Smite Public Test is a program marketed by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Smite Public Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Smite Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Smite Public Test or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smite Public Test". If it is installed on your PC the Smite Public Test application will be found automatically. After you select Smite Public Test in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Smite Public Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smite Public Test.
8. After uninstalling Smite Public Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Smite Public Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smite Public Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Smite Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Smite Public Test by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smite Public Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 22:27:56.743