Smite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Smite from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Hi-Rez Studios. Usually the Smite application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Smite is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe" uninstall=17. The application's main executable file has a size of 30.69 MB (32178176 bytes) on disk and is named Smite.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Smite. They take 54.76 MB (57423944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2010.exe (20.91 MB)
- awesomium_process.exe (37.34 KB)
- Smite.exe (30.69 MB)
- UE3ShaderCompileWorker.exe (55.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.2529.2
of Smite. You can find below info on other application versions of Smite:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Jocuri\smite\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Jocuri\smite\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Jocuri\smite\HiRezLauncherUI.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Jocuri\smite\HiRezLauncherUI.exe.FriendlyAppName
Smite is an application by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Smite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smite or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smite". If it is installed on your PC the Smite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Smite in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Smite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smite.
8. After uninstalling Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 17:31:41.427