This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Smite for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Smite from your systemHi-Rez Studios
. Open here
for more information on Hi-Rez Studios. Smite is usually set up in the C:\HiRezGames\smite folder, regulated by the user's choice. Smite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 489.00 KB (500736 bytes) on disk and is called HiRezLauncherUI.exe.
Smite is comprised of the following executables which take 2.88 MB (3016504
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AwesomiumProcess.exe (443.30 KB)
- HiPatchInstHelper.exe (11.50 KB)
- HiPatchSelfUpdateWindow.exe (14.50 KB)
- HiPatchService.exe (9.00 KB)
- HirezGameNotifier.exe (1.06 MB)
- HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe (868.00 KB)
- HiRezLauncherUI.exe (489.00 KB)
- ReduxDecompress.exe (23.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Smite version 0.1.1403.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Smite releases:
...click to view all...
Smite is an application offered by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Smite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smite or simply click the Search field and type in "Smite". If it exists on your system the Smite application will be found automatically. After you click Smite in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Smite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smite.
8. After uninstalling Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Smite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, nor are we saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 11:08:49.223