Smite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Smite from your PCHi-Rez Studios
. Check out here
for more info on Hi-Rez Studios. Usually the Smite program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGames/smite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hi-Rez Studios\HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Smite. Smite.exe is the Smite's main executable file and it takes circa 37.29 MB (39106456 bytes) on disk.
Smite contains of the executables below. They occupy 104.43 MB (109507408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoReporter.exe (60.81 KB)
- EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe (399.54 KB)
- obs32.exe (1.12 MB)
- obs64.exe (1.37 MB)
- ffmpeg-mux32.exe (16.00 KB)
- ffmpeg-mux64.exe (19.50 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets32.exe (11.50 KB)
- get-graphics-offsets64.exe (13.50 KB)
- inject-helper32.exe (11.00 KB)
- inject-helper64.exe (13.50 KB)
- FlashInstallWrapper.exe (12.95 KB)
- flashplayer_10_3r183_90_win.exe (2.95 MB)
- ProxyInstallShield.exe (57.00 KB)
- SetupPatcherFix.exe (7.50 KB)
- UE3Redist_vs2012.exe (23.51 MB)
- Smite.exe (37.29 MB)
- SmiteEAC.exe (446.54 KB)
- CoherentUI_Host.exe (37.14 MB)
This page is about Smite version 4.3.3934.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Smite versions:
...click to view all...
Smite is an application released by the software company Hi-Rez Studios. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Smite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Smite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Smite or simply click the Search field and type in "Smite". If it exists on your system the Smite application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Smite in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Smite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smite.
8. After uninstalling Smite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smite by Hi-Rez Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Smite by Hi-Rez Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 23:03:18.280