Smiling Pasta is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Smiling Pasta from your systemWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Smiling Pasta on WildTangent's page. Smiling Pasta is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Smiling Pasta directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Smiling Pasta is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Smiling Pasta\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Smiling Pasta's main file takes about 6.22 MB (6523672 bytes) and its name is Smiling Pasta-WT.exe.
Smiling Pasta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.91 MB (10386440
bytes) on disk.
- Smiling Pasta-WT.exe (6.22 MB)
- Smiling Pasta.exe (3.35 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Smiling Pasta.
Smiling Pasta is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Smiling Pasta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Smiling Pasta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Smiling Pasta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smiling Pasta". If it exists on your system the Smiling Pasta application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Smiling Pasta in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Smiling Pasta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smiling Pasta:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Smiling Pasta\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smiling Pasta.
8. After removing Smiling Pasta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smiling Pasta that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smiling Pasta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smiling Pasta by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Smiling Pasta by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smiling Pasta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 23:44:46.967