This info is about SmileFiles for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SmileFiles from your PChttp://www.thefailsmail.net
. More information on http://www.thefailsmail.net can be seen here
. More details about SmileFiles can be found at http://www.thefailsmail.net
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove SmileFiles. The program's main executable file is called SmileFiles.exe and occupies 843.96 KB (864216 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in SmileFiles. They occupy 7.39 MB (7748792
bytes) on disk.
- downloader.exe (3.38 MB)
- SmileFiles.exe (843.96 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.18 MB)
This page is about SmileFiles version 27.15.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other SmileFiles releases:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall SmileFiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\SmileFiles
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\downloader.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\htmlayout.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\SmileFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Update Service SmileFiles\DisplayName
SmileFiles is an application offered by http://www.thefailsmail.net. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove SmileFiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SmileFiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmileFiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "SmileFiles". If it exists on your system the SmileFiles app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SmileFiles in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SmileFiles, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmileFiles:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.thefailsmail.net
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SmileFiles\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmileFiles.
8. After removing SmileFiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmileFiles that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmileFiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net from your computer, nor are we saying that SmileFiles by http://www.thefailsmail.net is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmileFiles supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:13:34.360