SmartRF Studio 7
This web page is about SmartRF Studio 7 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall SmartRF Studio 7 from your systemTexas Instruments
. More information about Texas Instruments can be found here
. More information about the application SmartRF Studio 7 can be found at "http://www.ti.com/lprf"
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\SmartRF Studio 7 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. SmartRF Studio 7's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\SmartRF Studio 7\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.75 MB (1839616 bytes) on disk and is called startup_window.exe.
SmartRF Studio 7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 31.06 MB (32565076
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (75.15 KB)
- assistant.exe (1.06 MB)
- device_control_panel.exe (1.24 MB)
- SmartRFProg.exe (2.23 MB)
- startup_window.exe (1.75 MB)
- setup_radio_test_library.exe (24.69 MB)
This web page is about SmartRF Studio 7 version 2.3.1
alone. Click on the links below for other SmartRF Studio 7 versions:
...click to view all...
SmartRF Studio 7 is a program released by Texas Instruments. Some users decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove SmartRF Studio 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SmartRF Studio 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SmartRF Studio 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartRF Studio 7". If it is installed on your PC the SmartRF Studio 7 program will be found very quickly. After you select SmartRF Studio 7 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SmartRF Studio 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartRF Studio 7:
- The publisher is: "http://www.ti.com/lprf"
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Texas Instruments\SmartRF Tools\SmartRF Studio 7\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SmartRF Studio 7.
8. After removing SmartRF Studio 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartRF Studio 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SmartRF Studio 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SmartRF Studio 7 by Texas Instruments from your PC, we are not saying that SmartRF Studio 7 by Texas Instruments is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartRF Studio 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:17:18.080