SmartMediaConverter is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SmartMediaConverter from your systemApplon
. Further information on Applon can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\SmartMediaConverteruninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartMediaConverter. SmartMediaConverterApp.exe is the SmartMediaConverter's main executable file and it occupies around 432.44 KB (442816 bytes) on disk.
SmartMediaConverter contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.60 MB (22652170
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (19.20 MB)
- Smart Media Converter.exe (552.34 KB)
- SmartMediaConverterApp.exe (432.44 KB)
- SmartMediaConverterBrowser.exe (161.94 KB)
- SmartMediaConverteruninstall.exe (60.68 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about SmartMediaConverter version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other SmartMediaConverter versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall SmartMediaConverter.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SmartMediaConverter:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\0903175400.431\3867.0.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\0903175400.431\3867.1.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\0903175400.431\3867.2.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\0903175400.431\3867.3.tmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\mod.SmartMediaConverterApp0.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\SmartMediaConverterApp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\SmartMediaConverterApp0.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\SmartMediaConverterBrowser.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\SmartMediaConverterK.dat.U.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\SmartMediaConverterU.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartMediaConverter\SmartMediaConverteruninstall.exe
SmartMediaConverter is a program released by the software company Applon. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SmartMediaConverter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SmartMediaConverter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SmartMediaConverter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmartMediaConverter". If it exists on your system the SmartMediaConverter app will be found very quickly. After you click SmartMediaConverter in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SmartMediaConverter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartMediaConverter.
8. After removing SmartMediaConverter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartMediaConverter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartMediaConverter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartMediaConverter by Applon from your PC, we are not saying that SmartMediaConverter by Applon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartMediaConverter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:38:31.140