SmartLauncher is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SmartLauncher from your PCNorthstar Systems Corp.
. You can read more on Northstar Systems Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the SmartLauncher program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Northstar\SmartLauncher folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for SmartLauncher is C:\Program Files (x86)\Northstar\SmartLauncher\unins000.exe. SmartLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 332.00 KB (339968 bytes) on disk.
SmartLauncher is comprised of the following executables which take 1,014.45 KB (1038801
bytes) on disk:
- SmartLauncher.exe (332.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
SmartLauncher is an application by the software company Northstar Systems Corp.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SmartLauncher is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete SmartLauncher from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SmartLauncher or simply activate the Search field and type in "SmartLauncher". If it exists on your system the SmartLauncher application will be found automatically. After you click SmartLauncher in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SmartLauncher, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SmartLauncher.
8. After uninstalling SmartLauncher, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmartLauncher that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartLauncher using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SmartLauncher by Northstar Systems Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartLauncher by Northstar Systems Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SmartLauncher supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:05:59.603