This info is about SmartCopy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SmartCopy from your PCNorthstar Systems Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Northstar Systems Corp.. SmartCopy is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Northstar\SmartCopy folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing SmartCopy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Northstar\SmartCopy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SmartCopy.exe is the SmartCopy's main executable file and it occupies circa 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SmartCopy. They occupy an average of 994.45 KB (1018321
bytes) on disk.
- SmartCopy.exe (312.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (682.45 KB)
SmartCopy is an application released by Northstar Systems Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall SmartCopy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SmartCopy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartCopy or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartCopy". If it exists on your system the SmartCopy application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SmartCopy in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SmartCopy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartCopy.
8. After removing SmartCopy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SmartCopy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartCopy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SmartCopy by Northstar Systems Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that SmartCopy by Northstar Systems Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartCopy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:13:39.350