This info is about SmartAddress for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SmartAddress from your PCDreamwiz Internet.
. More info about Dreamwiz Internet. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.smartaddress.co.kr/
if you want to read more on SmartAddress on Dreamwiz Internet.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing SmartAddress is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SmartAddress.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 2.57 MB (2689768 bytes) on disk.
SmartAddress is comprised of the following executables which take 7.15 MB (7498520
bytes) on disk:
- SmartAddress.exe (2.57 MB)
- SmartAddress64.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.82 KB)
The current web page applies to SmartAddress version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other releases of SmartAddress:
...click to view all...
SmartAddress is a program released by Dreamwiz Internet.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove SmartAddress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SmartAddress with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SmartAddress or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmartAddress". The SmartAddress application will be found very quickly. After you click SmartAddress in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SmartAddress, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmartAddress:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smartaddress.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SmartAddress.
8. After removing SmartAddress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SmartAddress which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartAddress using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartAddress by Dreamwiz Internet. from your PC, nor are we saying that SmartAddress by Dreamwiz Internet. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartAddress supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 11:20:53.253