This page contains detailed information on how to remove SmartAddress for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SmartAddress from your PCDreamwiz Internet.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Dreamwiz Internet.. More data about the application SmartAddress can be found at http://www.smartaddress.co.kr/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SmartAddress. SmartAddress's main file takes about 2.57 MB (2689768 bytes) and is named SmartAddress.exe.
SmartAddress installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.15 MB (7498520
bytes) on disk.
- SmartAddress.exe (2.57 MB)
- SmartAddress64.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.82 KB)
This data is about SmartAddress version 126.96.36.199
only. For more SmartAddress versions please click below:
...click to view all...
SmartAddress is an application offered by Dreamwiz Internet.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase SmartAddress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SmartAddress from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SmartAddress or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartAddress". If it is installed on your PC the SmartAddress program will be found automatically. When you select SmartAddress in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SmartAddress, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartAddress:
- The publisher is: http://www.smartaddress.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartAddress.
8. After uninstalling SmartAddress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SmartAddress which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SmartAddress using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SmartAddress by Dreamwiz Internet. from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartAddress by Dreamwiz Internet. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmartAddress in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 14:37:30.893