SmartAddress is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SmartAddress from your PCDreamwiz Internet.
. You can find out more on Dreamwiz Internet. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application SmartAddress can be found at http://www.smartaddress.co.kr/
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SmartAddress is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.57 MB (2689768 bytes) on disk and is called SmartAddress.exe.
SmartAddress contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.15 MB (7498520
bytes) on disk.
- SmartAddress.exe (2.57 MB)
- SmartAddress64.exe (3.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.82 KB)
This info is about SmartAddress version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other SmartAddress versions:
...click to view all...
SmartAddress is an application by the software company Dreamwiz Internet.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove SmartAddress is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SmartAddress using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SmartAddress or simply click the Search field and type in "SmartAddress". The SmartAddress program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SmartAddress in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SmartAddress, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SmartAddress:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smartaddress.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\smartaddress\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmartAddress.
8. After uninstalling SmartAddress, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SmartAddress which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmartAddress with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SmartAddress by Dreamwiz Internet. from your computer, nor are we saying that SmartAddress by Dreamwiz Internet. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SmartAddress supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 11:26:11.840