This page is about Smart Suggestor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Smart Suggestor from your PCThink Tank Labs, LLC
. More info about Think Tank Labs, LLC can be read here
. Please follow http://smartsuggestor.com/features.html
if you want to read more on Smart Suggestor on Think Tank Labs, LLC's web page. Usually the Smart Suggestor application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Suggestor folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Smart Suggestor is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Suggestor\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 261.54 KB (267816 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Smart Suggestor. They take 261.54 KB (267816
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (261.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Smart Suggestor version 22.214.171.124
only. For other Smart Suggestor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Smart Suggestor is an application by Think Tank Labs, LLC. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Smart Suggestor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Smart Suggestor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Smart Suggestor or simply click the Search field and type in "Smart Suggestor". The Smart Suggestor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Smart Suggestor in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Smart Suggestor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smart Suggestor:
- The web site of the application is: http://smartsuggestor.com/features.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Smart Suggestor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smart Suggestor.
8. After removing Smart Suggestor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Suggestor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smart Suggestor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smart Suggestor by Think Tank Labs, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Suggestor by Think Tank Labs, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart Suggestor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 14:51:44.767