Smart Start UP
This web page is about Smart Start UP for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Smart Start UP from your PCNewSoft
. You can find out more on NewSoft or check for application updates here
. Smart Start UP is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewSoft\Smart Start UP directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Smart Start UP is RunDll32. PnPDetect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 102.08 KB (104528 bytes) on disk.
Smart Start UP contains of the executables below. They take 154.23 KB (157936
bytes) on disk.
- PnPDetect.exe (102.08 KB)
- PnPInstall.exe (26.08 KB)
- PnPUnInstall.exe (26.08 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.000
of Smart Start UP.
If you are manually uninstalling Smart Start UP we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Smart Start UP:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Smart Start UP's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NewSoft\Smart Start Up
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\GetPhotoPath.dll
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\PnPDetect.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\PnPDevice.ini
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\PnPInstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\PnPUnInstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\RegSessionPnp.dll
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\RemoveIcons.ico
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Shfolder.dll
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\PnP\BOTTOM.BMP
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\PnP\Button.bmp
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\PnP\LEFT.BMP
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\PnP\MRPHOTO.NSZ
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\PnP\RIGHT.BMP
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\PnP\TOP.BMP
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\PnP\TOP1.BMP
- C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Smart Start UP\Skin\SKIN.INI
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NewSoft\Smart Start Up\PnPDevice.ini
Smart Start UP is a program by the software company NewSoft. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Smart Start UP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Smart Start UP from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smart Start UP or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smart Start UP". If it exists on your system the Smart Start UP app will be found automatically. After you click Smart Start UP in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Smart Start UP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smart Start UP.
8. After removing Smart Start UP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Start UP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Start UP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Smart Start UP by NewSoft from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Start UP by NewSoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Smart Start UP in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:19:40.283