You can find on this page details on how to remove Smart Organizer for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Smart Organizer from your systemEuroSoft Software Development
. More data about EuroSoft Software Development can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\Smart Organizer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Smart Organizer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\Smart Organizer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Smart Organizer's main file takes about 6.60 MB (6922240 bytes) and is named pim.exe.
Smart Organizer contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.87 MB (9298465
bytes) on disk.
- pim.exe (6.60 MB)
- AgentPim.exe (865.00 KB)
- taskkill.exe (167.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
- ImportData.exe (583.50 KB)
This data is about Smart Organizer version 18.104.22.1686
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Smart Organizer:
...click to view all...
Smart Organizer is an application marketed by EuroSoft Software Development. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Smart Organizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Smart Organizer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smart Organizer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Organizer". If it is installed on your PC the Smart Organizer app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Smart Organizer in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Smart Organizer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smart Organizer.
8. After uninstalling Smart Organizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Smart Organizer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Organizer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Smart Organizer by EuroSoft Software Development from your PC, nor are we saying that Smart Organizer by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Smart Organizer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:08:50.590