Smart Menu is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Smart Menu from your PCSmart Menu
. Open here
for more details on Smart Menu. Usually the Smart Menu program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Smart Menu directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Smart Menu is C:\Program Files\Smart Menu\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Smart Menu's primary file takes around 1.93 MB (2024536 bytes) and is named Smart Menu.exe.
Smart Menu installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.30 MB (9747408
bytes) on disk.
- Smart Menu.exe (1.93 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (281.68 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- WinStartMenuLauncher.exe (243.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Smart Menu version 4.2
alone. Click on the links below for other Smart Menu versions:
...click to view all...
Smart Menu is an application released by Smart Menu. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Smart Menu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Smart Menu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Menu or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Menu". The Smart Menu application will be found very quickly. When you click Smart Menu in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Smart Menu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smart Menu.
8. After removing Smart Menu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Smart Menu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smart Menu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Smart Menu by Smart Menu from your computer, we are not saying that Smart Menu by Smart Menu is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Smart Menu in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-25 09:28:10.703