Smart File Advisor 1.1.3
Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 from your PCFilefacts.net
. Check out here
for more information on Filefacts.net. More information about Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 can be found at http://www.filefacts.net/
. Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 is typically set up in the C:\Archivos de programa\Smart File Advisor directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 is C:\Archivos de programa\Smart File Advisor\unins000.exe. SFAUpdater.exe is the Smart File Advisor 1.1.3's primary executable file and it takes around 640.56 KB (655936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Smart File Advisor 1.1.3. They take an average of 2.79 MB (2925208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sfa.exe (277.06 KB)
- SFAUpdater.exe (640.56 KB)
- sfa_inst.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.56 KB)
- UACHlper.exe (22.84 KB)
- UACHlperx64.exe (46.34 KB)
The current page applies to Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 version 1.1.3
Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 is a program marketed by the software company Filefacts.net. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Smart File Advisor 1.1.3". The Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Smart File Advisor 1.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Smart File Advisor 1.1.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.filefacts.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Smart File Advisor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Smart File Advisor 1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Smart File Advisor 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 by Filefacts.net from your PC, nor are we saying that Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 by Filefacts.net is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smart File Advisor 1.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 02:14:56.877