This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Smart Browser for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Smart Browser from your PCDreamwiz Internet.
. You can find out more on Dreamwiz Internet. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Smart Browser at http://www.smartbrowser.co.kr/
. Smart Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBrowser directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBrowser\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Smart Browser. Smart Browser's main file takes about 2.45 MB (2569944 bytes) and its name is SmartBrowser.exe.
Smart Browser is composed of the following executables which take 7.05 MB (7392504
bytes) on disk:
- SmartBrowser.exe (2.45 MB)
- SmartBrowser64.exe (3.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (987.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Smart Browser. Click on the links below for other Smart Browser versions:
Smart Browser is a program marketed by the software company Dreamwiz Internet.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Smart Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Smart Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Smart Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Smart Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Smart Browser program will be found very quickly. After you select Smart Browser in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Smart Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smart Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.smartbrowser.co.kr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartBrowser\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Smart Browser.
8. After uninstalling Smart Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Smart Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smart Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Smart Browser by Dreamwiz Internet. from your PC, we are not saying that Smart Browser by Dreamwiz Internet. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Smart Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 02:03:46.563