SmallProxy 3.7.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SmallProxy 3.7.1 from your systemSP Author
. Open here
where you can find out more on SP Author. Please follow http://smallproxy.ru
if you want to read more on SmallProxy 3.7.1 on SP Author's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SmallProxy directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove SmallProxy 3.7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\SmallProxy\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. SmallProxy 3.7.1's main file takes around 2.09 MB (2191872 bytes) and its name is SP_Config.exe.
The executables below are part of SmallProxy 3.7.1. They take about 11.22 MB (11768239
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SmallProxyServer.exe (1.76 MB)
- SP_Config.exe (2.09 MB)
- Sp_Http.exe (1.71 MB)
- Sp_PmTcp.exe (1.67 MB)
- Sp_PmUdp.exe (1.67 MB)
- Sp_Socks.exe (1.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.1
of SmallProxy 3.7.1.
SmallProxy 3.7.1 is a program offered by SP Author. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SmallProxy 3.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SmallProxy 3.7.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SmallProxy 3.7.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SmallProxy 3.7.1". The SmallProxy 3.7.1 app will be found very quickly. After you click SmallProxy 3.7.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SmallProxy 3.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SmallProxy 3.7.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://smallproxy.ru
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SmallProxy\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SmallProxy 3.7.1.
8. After removing SmallProxy 3.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SmallProxy 3.7.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SmallProxy 3.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SmallProxy 3.7.1 by SP Author from your computer, we are not saying that SmallProxy 3.7.1 by SP Author is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SmallProxy 3.7.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 15:28:20.070