This page is about Smack Down for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Smack Down from your computerHitak
. Go over here
for more details on Hitak. You can read more about on Smack Down at http://www.Hitakgame.com
. Smack Down is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Hitak\Smack Down directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Smack Down is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled WWE RAW.exe and it has a size of 168.00 KB (172032 bytes).
Smack Down is composed of the following executables which occupy 168.00 KB (172032
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.0000
of Smack Down.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Smack Down from your computer.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Hitak\Smack Down
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Hitak\Smack Down\SaveData\Edit.bin
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Hitak\Smack Down
Smack Down is an application offered by Hitak. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Smack Down is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Smack Down with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Smack Down or simply click the Search field and type in "Smack Down". If it is installed on your PC the Smack Down application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Smack Down in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Smack Down, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Smack Down:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Hitakgame.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Smack Down.
8. After uninstalling Smack Down, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Smack Down that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Smack Down using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Smack Down by Hitak from your PC, we are not saying that Smack Down by Hitak is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smack Down in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-07-07 20:59:31.620