Smaart 8 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Smaart 8 from your PCRational Acoustics LLC
. Further information on Rational Acoustics LLC can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smaart 8 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Smaart 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smaart 8\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 35.87 MB (37615104 bytes) on disk and is titled Smaart.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Smaart 8. They take about 35.99 MB (37734912
bytes) on disk.
- Smaart.exe (35.87 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
The current page applies to Smaart 8 version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other Smaart 8 releases:
Smaart 8 is a program marketed by the software company Rational Acoustics LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Smaart 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Smaart 8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Smaart 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Smaart 8". If it exists on your system the Smaart 8 app will be found very quickly. After you click Smaart 8 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Smaart 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Smaart 8.
8. After removing Smaart 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Smaart 8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Smaart 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smaart 8 by Rational Acoustics LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Smaart 8 by Rational Acoustics LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Smaart 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 10:55:35.927