This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Smaart 8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Smaart 8 from your computerRational Acoustics LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Rational Acoustics LLC. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Smaart 8 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Smaart 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Smaart 8\Uninstall.exe. Smaart.exe is the Smaart 8's main executable file and it takes circa 34.34 MB (36004864 bytes) on disk.
Smaart 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 34.45 MB (36124672
bytes) on disk.
- Smaart.exe (34.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Smaart 8 version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Smaart 8 versions please click below:
Smaart 8 is an application released by Rational Acoustics LLC. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Smaart 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Smaart 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Smaart 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Smaart 8". If it is installed on your PC the Smaart 8 app will be found very quickly. When you select Smaart 8 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Smaart 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Smaart 8.
8. After removing Smaart 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Smaart 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Smaart 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Smaart 8 by Rational Acoustics LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Smaart 8 by Rational Acoustics LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Smaart 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-02 17:43:10.137